Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ryan is a FUCKER,SUCKER,JERK AND NERD

This week is feel like damn sad! Or i should say emo! Just can't adjust my feeling rightly! Keep on scolding by teacher! And just life sucks! Maybe things just happen around me, and i been hurt from that incidence! You do know that things just happen and we can't stop it! When we thought we are ok but actually it hurt us badly! I try my best to not be to affected by it but i think i fail to do it that's why i felt so emo this few days! i am damn damn a FUCKER, SUCKER, JERK and NERD!!

Now i do need to readjust my feeling!Hopefully it will be fully ok when time passby!

I do miss my ex-school life! Because i can show that finger! it been how long i never show that finger and say bad words! i miss that! I not a good person but i can be said as a good friends!




see ya?? we do like to do it! don't know that anyone of my new school will do that with me or not!

No comments: