Tuesday, July 22, 2008

God??

Today never go to school for the first time of the year due to i over slept. Today mood like wired wired! Don't like it! Then, today at home like nothing to do! Actually don't like to stay at home and do nothing! Damn boring! So, i do download some song! Ya! I do found out some really nice song:

My Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects
Eyelash Wishes - All American Rejects
Girl of my dream - All American Rejects
P.S I Love You - All American Rejects
She Mannequin- All American Rejects
Fuck it - Fergie ( Girl version)
Fuck it - Eamon
(Maybe some you heard before but now only I know the song! So out-dated right?)

The Hit song for my day:
Always Be My Baby - David Cook
This song is damn nice! The Best Song Ever!

Tomorrow going to school! Don't know why this few day so emo! Just want to overcome the problem i having now! Am I a bad person? I don't know and i don't want to know! I just want to be myself! Love always around us! It just we never see it! I am nearly divided myself into two part! And I am going crazy! My mind is too tired to know the truth behind the wall!

For me, believing in myself is important! When i started to have doubt about myself, I sure will be so sad! And now i just don't know what to do! Sometime it just too much for me! I always know i can be better and in my life, the word regret will never show up! At least until now! I never regret for a single things i done ! Even i made a mistake, i take it as a lesson and i don't feel like need to regret for making the mistake! WE are human,NOT God! Human make mistake! But, when you want to do something, make sure you do think twice before you do it, cause regret after that is definitely too late!

When you believe in something, that is a good thing! Like certain people believe in GOD! But not me! I do not believe in god! I just believe in myself! Only I can change myself! Only I can make different with me! But i do believe in the existing of god, it just like i choose to believe myself more than believe HIM! I do got some wired thinking! In this world, there are many different religion and different god! I wonder how THEY live upstairs? It like our land that they are dividing the sky into different part for different god and religion! Then, do they fight? What language they speak? Do they say hi to each other? Do they communicate? How to they place the soul for different religion? How do the heaven and hell divided? Do they share the same heaven and hell or each got different heaven and hell? If different, which heaven is the best and which hell is the worst? I got so many question!

I always like to think! If you do know me, sometime when you talk to me, i like very blur and look at far far away and seem like do not listen to you but actually i am listening and i am thinking about what you said~ I just like to empty my mind with looking into a fixed point and just look at the point! That time i am really thinking about nothing~ It help me become less stressful! I just like to sit alone and think about nothing! I am a wired people! Sometime i spend two three hours just thinking about nothing!

I need to improve my english! I do know that! I am in the learning proses now! So, i must put a dictionary beside me next time i blog!

NERD NERD NERD! I am getting more NERD! Sad.........


X.O.X.O

Ryan L

No comments: