Saturday, July 26, 2008

Below zero degree Celsius

Today is saturday and i suppose to go to school for the replacement for hari raya or whatever what day it is but i din go because i go something to do! And it is really make me felt damn angry when talk about it! Okay,it was like that, friday night i get a call from my friend that said he want to meet up with me and some old friends and ask me not to go to school! At first i not really want to promise him because i don't want to miss my school but after he been persuading me one hour and at last i decided not to go to school! But today morning when i ready to go out around 10.30am, he called me and said he need to cancel the meeting because he got something to do! What The Fcuk!! I skip my school for him and he said cancel at the last minutes! It really piss me off! My other friend also same! I just too angry to think about it now!



As my last post had said that i am not in good mood for this whole week and plus today i been FFK by people, it make me like damn damn angry and emo! If i am water, last few days i was already at zero degree celsius and become ice! and i am below zero degree celsius because the water been added salt into it! I don't want to talk to anyone now! Including you! Please do not talk to me! and hate me please!



But i do feel kinda ok after i come back from sunway pyramid this afternoon! I go for a walk at there all by myself and it help me feel like much more relax cos i love shopping and if i do have a credit card in my hand, i sure shop like madness! But now i am too poor to buy anything i want now! I need a Digital Camera now! It will be my birthday present target!


Thats all for today and i hope the next post will be better post that not like full of negative things!

cheer up!



X.O.X.O

Ryan L

No comments: