Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Hair Cut

Today went to cut hair due to my hair really damn long and i think it look really nerd because i just say i want short and don't care how it look like as long as he cut faster! The result is i look nerd now! What to do? I ask for it! And than i hope tomorrow will not be laughed by the other!

Now, i do feel like i can't cope with science! because i started to hate science! I don't like it all at now! Last time i love science because it is the only subject i good in but now? Not at all! I never like to study! From small form now! I don't know the good result i get is because of i smart and talented in study or i am damn lucky! For every exam i do not study at all! but i do get a OK result! Why? Lucky? I do think so! But now, no more lucky for me and i want to die now!

Friend?I do hate them all but at the same time i do love them! Don't ask me why, cos i won't answer you! For certain things i just don't know, don't want to know and don't need to know! ok!! Sometime i just need a moment of alone so please do not blame me if i do not talk to you or not going anywhere with you!

Okla, what i need to do now is just focus more on my study and do my homework! My homework is damn a lot and i do hope i can finish all! Let say if i still can't cope with science, i going art! give myself more time!

No comments: