Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sweet day! Thanks Su Faye!!

Today is the sweetest day in my schooling life! I never felt like this before for my 13 years schooling life! Cos never ever someonr do this to me before! It so sweet! It brighten my days and i really want to thanks Su Faye for it! OK, this is what happen! Today early in the morning i walked into class like normal and i do find out something had put on my table and it come with a note! In my schooling life, i never get something on my table not even my birthday so it is a surpise for me! On the table is a mongosteen and with a note that wrote:

Dearest Chee Leong...

Cheer up my dear friend...

Here's a mongosteen to brighten up your day! :)

SuFaye

If I do got camera now, i sure take a picture of it to prove that it is true! But too bad my handphone is stolen by people! I am damn sad when i think about it! Even now also sad! My new target is a new digital camera and my birthday is near!! aRhem Arhem!! But i haven eat the mongosteen yet! I think i will keep it for few days!

It really make my day better! And after school i thought i can go say thanks you to her but never see her! So, i going to do it tommorow! After school, i and Candy go to Kelana jaya Pos Office to pos something and take something but when we reach there, the guy said we need to go to the Pos Laju at taman paramount, then after posting her things, we took bus back to kelana jaya station and go to taman paramount, after reach to taman paramount, we been waited bus for i think half an hour then after we get there and we do lost and don't know where to go because both of us is the first time go there! after wondering around there for few minutes, we decided to ask people and yet we still don't know how to go and we do need to ask people agian! haiz! And we get there after the long time and get her things and plan to take bus back and she is too tired and we just took a cab and back to kelana jaya! On the way we do find out the pos laju is nearby the sri aman school and we do can walk there and no need to waste time waiting for bus! But i don't mind cos i do got nothing to do today!

Tomorow got chemistry test and i hope i can do ok! wish me good luck!

Sweet,sweet, sweet

X.O.X.O
Ryan L

No comments: