Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday = Hard day

Today is Monday. Sometime I just don’t like Monday because it is the first day and I do not expect any bad things for the day! Today Monday is kinda dull. The sky is grey in colour where it supposes to be orange. Those grey clouds look ominous. I don’t like the feeling. It feel like I am having bad luck today! But I am right about the feeling. After the long boring assembly, we went back to class! The first lesson for the day is MUET . And I do not finish the homework. Why? Because I don’t like the homework. I am like that. If I don’t like the homework, I just won’t do it. And it end up with scolded by teacher. But I not really mind because not only I get scolded. Then, I do talk a lot behind the class and it piss up teacher. But when I scolded by teacher, I do have a tinge of sadness. I just don’t like the feeling. Anyway, our class drama is doom. Other class is already finish their practice and we are not yet started and the performance day is Wednesday. My math not good, so I don’t know how many days left but these of the smart people also don’t know. I really don’t know what they thinking. But it not my business because I given my best to the class. We sure get embarrass on that day! But what to do?

Later on, I have an interview for something. Just let me keep it as secret first. My friend – Mun chein said I am a good actor. I do agree about it. Although he just know me for one month,but he almost know me well. I do good in acting but not in drama is in real life. I can work with anyone because even I don’t like the one, I can work with him without letting him know I don’t like him. This is what good about me. So, many people do not really know me even know me for n years. I am hardly to let anyone to understand me. Even I do not really know sometime what I am thinking. I do feel astound sometime about what can I do.

After the interview and I just went home. form my school to my house, it take like approximate 1 hours if I do need to wait bus for long time. Malaysian public transport system is not really effective and punctual. Sometime we need to wait for almost 1 hours for the bus. The government should do something about it. They keep on asking we to use more public transport and drive less car but with this kind of transport system and the attitude, what can we do?

Then, after I get home. I open up my messenger and it just keep on disconnect and can’t sign in. when I get connected, it just last 2 or 3 second! WTF! I do very piss and even now also can’t sign in. please la…… someone help me! And my mum is stand beside me keep lecturing me!

What a terrible day!

Connect, disconnect, piss off

X.O.X.O Ryan L

No comments: