Monday, July 28, 2008

Finishing....

Today started my day with ok ok mood! And then at the Assembly the speech given by teacher making my mood even better! Because they all are really damn funny, this is the most funny school i think in PJ area! Teacher sometime do not use their brain to think before saying out something! OK, this is just what i think, please do not spread it out and make me called to office! You do know right? Then, i sure get expel! because this school is funny! There do got many irrational rules and i do think they like to call your parents to school! The teacher keep on saying that if you not behave well or you get bad result, or you do not finish your homework, we will call your parents come to school! ok, why the teacher think our parents so free ya?? They got nothing to do ya? For sure, my parents will go to school just for i get bad result in monthly test! ok! not every parents is damn free that can do anything!

Then, today is my chemistry piratical. we suppose to do an experiment on titration! And we need to prepare our own solution! And i do something very funny! Because i am the first one to finish preparing the solution so i don't know the solution suppose to be coloured! When i saw the solution i prepare is brown colour,i straight way pour it into sink but actually it suppose to be brown colour! Do you know why i pour it away? because ya,normally the solution we used to do titration is colourless and the result is coloured! But this is different and i do like noob noob and become the most stupid in the class and i need to prepare the solution again! Haha! And then the burette i took is suck and it just one drop per drop drop into the conical flask! It take forever to finish the titration! And i want to thanks teacher for helping me to do the experiment! Or not, i sure can't get the accurate result!

After that, i walk to LRT with Su faye and also the spy that follow behind us don't know since when and i do not realise it at all! that one is Leon! And i think he is a great person but he is taller than me even he is form 3! Haiz, i am short~ But what to do? CAn't do anthing d! When you getting know someone more, it become like you can talk what ever things with that person! Am i good in keep secret? At least until now i do keep most of the secret that my friends told me. I never let anyone of that escape from my mouth! That is a promise!

Emo-ing week is almost finish, just give me few more days and i sure can be right back to the one you know!

Thanks for everything that you bring in to my life! I do know it! Sometime what i need is just a touching hand, a warm regarding and a belive in me! I need someone to ask me how do i do, i need someone ask me am i ok, and i need someone to know that i am existing in this world!

No comments: