Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fat? Lame? Hang out at Pasar Seni

Fat? What is it mean? I will not know it in the rest of my life! Because it is never exist in my life! Not before,not now and i won't let it exist in my future! Because it just won't happen! My life dictionary never ever will have the word "FAT"! That is a promise to myself! If someday you see me in the size of XL,that mean i am sure crazy or i am not Ryan! Please do kill me at that time! Cause i not me anymore!

Lame? I am getting it now! Because i am surrounded by lame people! Cool is not longer in my life! Lame is the new word for my world! But i will be always be myself! I always love myself and never stop loving myself! Since now i got no one to love!

Today,morning is damn cold! And our class just got 6 people only! What the.... Really can't believe it! And today i get back my math text paper! Wah, i just got 7 out of 50! it mean 14 lo! But i do not feel anything as i hate and noob in math! But i going to try more harder to improve my math skill! After finish school, form 6 council having meeting so i just join and after that they say want to go pasar seni! I just follow only!

Me,Su Faye,Di Sern,Joselyn,Sarah,Pamela,Shaun,Elwin,Gin Nin,Chong De,Yi Cheng and one more i don't know his name! 12 people just like going to school trip,wearing school uniform walk around pasar seni! Like really lame! first we walked to Su Faye's house to put their bag at her house! Then, we take LRT to pasar seni! We all just crapping in the LRT! And i feel like eveyone is looking at us! After get there, we go to eat at somewhere that sarah said the noddles is very nice d! And we did lost and she need to call her dad to ask direction! So dramatic right? After eating! that we go to the shop that su faye said is very near only! OMG,I need to redefine their defination of near! It was like take forever to there plus it is damn hot! the sun is burning and it burn me! After buying the things they want,we went to the market i don't know what it call because they want eat ice cream! After that,we just went back! On the way back, the LRT is full of people and we need to push to get into it! and we just can't move during inside! As Pam said: We are close friend now cos we can't move" We all really are the closest friend at that moment!

Fat? Lame? Out

X.O.X.O

Ryan L

No comments: