Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dramatic day

Yesterday was the drama competition and it is a dramatic day as well! Our class drama is just like the best and the worst! Getting different comment today! oh ya, if you do look at my chatbox,Jessica wrote: wooh... blog eh!! hahaha yesh, the BEST ACTOR indeed! Haha! Thanks lo! I love it! Today do many people say my act is not bad! thank you thank you! It need gut to do my character and the act i did! But i glad i do it! Yesterday was a messy day! Our class is the last one to perform and we are lucky cos we really not yet ready for it! it give us time to talk about what to do and how to do! But we never practice at all! It just depend on us to act it! Thanks god that we can do it! It is a miracle that we can do it although it is not as good as i expect! If we do practice, i think we can do lot more better!

Let talk about the story of our class drama! Oyr drama named Homo's Life! What a name? i do not like it at all! The theme of the story is about Discrimination on Homosexuals! This is something new for me to act! The narrator was Sim Wuei and i think she did a great job but just need to talk faster a bit! The Gays Couple was me and Chong De! My character name is robert because sim wuei say the name was so GAY! And Chong De name is Gary! And Gary got a girlfriend-Cindy was acted by Shu Ling.The whole story line was planned by me,sim wuei,Chong de and Shu Ling! The story was like that, i and chong de was best friends and shu ling is chong de's girlfriend. Then i fall in love with chong de and he breakup with shu ling! And we get together but disscriminated by people and i suicide at last! The suicide was my solo show and it was the most funny part of the drama! we use the song Bleeding love by leona lewis And i act it to cut my hand! I dance stupidly! In front of all the student and teacher! it is really funny! too bad no one record it for me! And they all make fun of me for that! And i am Cheona Leonis! fuuny leh!

Today Science and math club got treasure hunt and i was one of the station master! for this, i am letting to the AGM of other club that i run for the president! But i not really mind cos it is more important for me! And i fall down because try to act stupid! Then, i climb up to hall to help someone pick up the volley ball at up there! It was damn hot and it like burning my leg due to i never wear shoes! It end around 4! And i went home!

Now the messnger cant sign in agian! Don't why at night sure can't sign in! But at last,after trying for 1 hour! I can sign in! Should i laugh or wat??


Snow!! I love Snow!
Why malaysia just wont snow! If i can walk her at the snowy land and a kiss from her will warm up my heart! Sometime it just take a word!













Dramatic, fall down, Snowing

X.O.X.O Ryan L

No comments: