Thursday, August 14, 2008

Job interview today, Genting tommorow

Today very busy! I just very tired now! Today at school like just stay in class whole day cos i don't want to miss a lesson again! After school, i went to practice the dance for 45 minutes! Then, i walked to SS2 from my school to the BSN! The weather damn hot and i am lost at SS2, it like i walked whole ss2 shop! Because i never been to ss2 all by myself. i have no idea at all about wher the bank will be! that stupid bank like hide at the corner! And after deal with that stupid bank, i take a bus to Asian Jaya and take LRT to KL central. Then i take monorail time square and walk to Pavilion just for a job interview! It like damn far away! but i am lucky because when i stepped inside pavilion, the sky starting to rain! Then after i get there, i waited inside the office like for half an hour! But i don't mind! I am enjoying being interviewed by people! it feel good! Now i am waiting for the call from them! hope i do get that job! Because i really need money now! Money! My shopping list now like damn long and i never tick anything out from the list since i stop working! I need to shopping! haha! Then, i need to walk from Pavilion to Monorail and to KL central and i am damn lucky for no need wait for the bus! haha! then just back lo! Is that worth it? Not really sure but i try to take it as one chance, At least i dare to try it! Just love myself so much! And someone too! hope someone will be think as the same thing i am thinking now!

Do i can cope with my study with the part time job? Let time to prove it! I don't want to say anything!

Tomorrow going to Genting! So not going to online for two days! Don't miss me but i going to miss u all! haha! So tomorrow i going to skip one day class! Sad because i really like school! And i do enjoy study! hope when next time i go to Universiti, i still can act stupid! Cos i don't want to act mature at all!

OUT
Ryan L

No comments: