Monday, August 11, 2008

New Face For My Blog

Haha, i just changed my blog skin. Try to give me some comment about it! I like this so much! I not really like to do this kind of blogskin cos got too many thing to do it! But i still manage to do it! Just love it!

Today still like sick and my throat was very pain and dry the whole day and very sleepy. but i still need to stay back after school because of the exhibition of Japan will be on tomorrow. Then the dance i also not yet ready at all! Today can't eat anything at all because my throat too pain and when i eat it just make it more worst. Just want to throw out back the food that i put inside my mouth. So, i need to get diet on this few days. Then i will be more slim and slim that i don't need at all! All i need is just fat and carbohydrate. I don't need any weight loss now, I want to get weight! GAIN WEIGHT!!!!!

Now i just need better better life! I want it to be better! For a sick and tired person, i want a better life than this! maybe i am asking too much,i should be grateful for having all of this, i got a great family, i just got a new computer, i got a group of friends that are damn good to me, i got someone that i love so much but i ever tell her yet! I got someone also love me so much that i can't accept the love because i just love her so much~ Then i got a okok brain that help me pass all my exam also help me to think logic... For me, all of this is just enough for me? no, i want more! a bit more! Am i too asking too much?

Okla, that's all for today la! tomorrow only blog again la~

Ryan L

No comments: