Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Loving and missing

Loving someone and missing someone is a great feeling that make us can't breath and think.
No matter how hard we tell our brain not to think about it, our heart will still take over the brain and make us keep thinking about it!
I like the feeling of loving someone. It make our sorrow all gone just like that! I do always share my joy with my love one but not my sorrow because i just need to see my love one to make my sorrow gone!
I need love, love is the only thing that can make my life better.

Can i be that lucky to find someone i do love and really love me?
I don't know but i am willing to wait for it!
I love to love and miss my love one!
Love one make me feel like i been wanted and i feel great!

I want to wait and wait and wait and wait!
and i do want to love!
and i sure want to be the one my love one!

I want my love one always be my baby,
and i hope that i can find my baby soon!
as i need it so much now!

So, i want tell the whole world,
i not a bad person but i also not a good person!
it just depend on how you know me!

This is a random post that i not even what i am writing!
so, what i want to say is love me and love you!!

No comments: