Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Losing Weight Again? OMG!!

Lately i figure out my jeans are getting loose and looser compare to last time i wear it! OMG! What do it mean?? I become more thin now! Oh my god, no way man! I try my best to gain weight and now what i get is losing weight?? I can't accept the truth! Really cannot! Plus lately i sick so i not really eating and i been staving myself because just can't consume any food into my stomach due to the inflected throat and i just do not eat my dinner at all last few day! Now what i get? Losing weight! LOSING MY DAMN WEIGHT!! PLEASE!! I DON'T WANT LOSE WEIGHT! GIVE ME BACK MY FAT AND MY WEIGHT!! I need fat and carbohydrate now! No more losing weight for me! Haiz... My target to reach 50kg no more already! I feel damn sad now! Am i a weird person? Other people like want to lose weight until can pay anything to do it but i just want to gain weight! Gaining weight do not mean i want to become fat! I just want my weight to be normal! Not below average! Just normal! I want to gain weight! Can anyone teach me how to gain weight?( Is gain weight and not become fat ok!) Don't ask me go to eat oily food and everyday every minutes just keep eating! I won't do it!

I need weight and weight! I need some fat and muscle in my body! I need have a bigger body size! Hopefully this year like can reach at least 48 kg that i can't hit the target 50kg for last three year! This year i just make it 48kg! 50kg maybe is too high! MY Standard weight for last three year is 45kg! No change at all! Geng leh? You should ask me tips to keep my weight for same for three year. But i just that kind of person that really hard to gain weight by eating cos i do eat a lot!

Today went to the Dragon-i to eat ramen and xiao long bau! Haha, it damn nice! And i no need to pay for it! Haha! Damn cool! Too bad my throat still pain, or not i will order the whole menu! It just damn nice! Got someone treat me how nice it is! I just love this friend! He is just like will treat me everything i love! thank you! I in love with you edi! LOLZ! Hope next time can go out with you and it is my turn to treat you back! Thank you lo! I just love the ramen and the bau! When you put the whole bau inside your mouth, you just like the most happy person in the whole world! The sup inside the bau was damn nice, and it just so sweet! I think i will got with my other friend next time! Oh ya, the Dragon-i i ate is at Sunway Pyramid and my friend said One Utama is nicer! i don't know la cos this is the first time i eat!

This whole week like damn busy. Our school got the don't know why we having it d japan exhibition. then i just like no point doing it! Really. I don't see why we must understand about japan! Why japan? Why not other country? Why it just so many why? Don't ask me why because i really don't why? Why am i writing this? I also don't know why! Just life is too of WHY, and who will be there to answer our why? GOD? No, HE is too far away! I think only ourself can answer it~ Then i need to stay back after school almost everyday! I hate it, i am damn tired now! I just no more energy to do all of this! I don't want to stay back after school! I not somebody that so obesse to stay back although nothing to do! I just want to have a good nice school day without facing so many conflict! ok? So, please..... please...don't make my weight drop again! I begging you! ok????

Now what i need is GAIN WEIGHT, GAIN WEIGHT, GAIN WEIGHT!!
STOP TAKING AWAY MY FAT AND WEIGHT!

OUT
Ryan L

No comments: