Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bad Mood

Today get scolded by my parents for something stupid. I really hate it man! And I don't want to talk about what happen. It just stupid( i mean me). I am damn damn stupid and idiot. Today wake up and my shoulder damn pain and i late for the school and i just keep on making mistake and go back home and do something stupid! And my parents when scolding me, they will be non-stop scolding me like from 6 o'clock till 11 o'clock. But i think i already used to it cos i am a bad person and bad child and bad student! I also a bad friend too! Haiz...... damn fucking day! sorry that i cant find other word that can describe my feeling now! DAmn la! Hopefully tomorrow will be better and my shoulder pain will gone soon!

For someone that not really understand me, i can't say anything! First of all, if you know me, i do not like to get angry on people and i wont get angry at people for few month! I do not talk to you it is maybe i just scare u don't like to talk me, but if you do think another way, i can't do anything! For me, once a friend, always a friend! It won't change no matter what happen! and i do care about my friend, it just i never show it out! and just some people really make me think about that lately. Should i change myself for you all? I think the answer will be NO! I won't cos i just want to be me, CHEE LEONG, RYAN! no the one u want me to be! ok? just hope that u do know that i take u as my friend and i will be doing that for the rest of my life!

Tomorrow will be Wendy's birthday! So i want to wish her happy birthday first! I going to post that post tomorrow.

No comments: