Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, Wendy

Today is my best friend - Wendy birthday! Here I want to wish her happy birthday! wah, Today is 08/08/08! It is damn good day! And i do want to wish her happy always, and always look pretty and cute!

I know her last year. I still remember that me and cheryl went for the PBSM installation at Sri Aman. That time, she was cheryl's friend and i been invited by my other friend to go there! That time is the first time we meet! We even take picture together even first time meet each other! haha! Then, i think she is a very good and nice girl! She just like the girl that won't get angry and always very happy girl! And i hope i can see her smile always! Then, we just went out together with cheryl and getting more close!haha! Don't miss understood, she got boy friend already. If you smart enough, u will know who is he from the picture below! and she told me that some people even think i am her boyfriend when i walk with her for half an hour at the hari canteen at her school this year! haha! It was damn funny! She just a nice nice girl!










so,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LO!! WENDY!!

No comments: