Saturday, August 2, 2008

New Month

Lately i find out that except the one who always read my blog and do leaved comment for me at the box, i got some new reader here! hihi!! do you mind leave me a message in my tag board just even say a hi!! Thanks! I talking about you, don't look here look there!!

This whole week is just the moment of sweet! cos someone had said something really sweet to me and the one who said it also very sweet! Thanks for the words!!

Today is first day of August and i hope it will be a good month for me! and actually now is middle of the night d,so i update it more tomorrow

Pavilion, here i go!! At last i am going pavilion!! Sweet man!! First time you know! After i come back, i will tell you guys how do i feel! Cos for me pavilion like damn high class and i wont go there without a credit card on my hand!! haha!! But now since i dont need money to go there, cool lo! haha!

Sweet. Sweet, Sweet

X.O.X.O
RYAN L

No comments: