Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Piss OFF

Today kinda piss me off! I don't want to write any bad thing about them, so i wont tell you all what happen. What I want to say is I am trying my best but if you all never see it, what can i do! You all don't know what i been though before this! Is not i don't want to do it, is my body not allow me to do it! Ok, I also got dance at my camp during holiday and my body still suffer the pain of that, and plus during the camp, i got two time of fever and after come back from camp, i got another fever that kinda serious! That why today i slept in class, cos i really not feel well at all! I already give it my best, too bad you all never see it! I got nothing to say and i got nothing to defend about! I think about i having fever, none of my camp mate know, cos i am good in acting, now i also not need to tell you all my body is in pain and really in pain. Just now even walk also hard! And i get all wet because i really can't walk fast because both side of my leg muscle is damn pain. But I don't need anyone of you all know! OK, now i want to say bad word d!


I am fucking chibai, you all are the best so just leave me alone!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just when thinking about you, it make me feel much more better!
Thank you for stay with me!

Love Again
Ryan L

No comments: