Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thanks Candy! Making my day more sweet

Oh MY God! I do find out that someone blog about me!! Aiyo, really first time that someone do a post just for me! I am really surpise when i read that post, even it just a short post, but i do feel like : Wah!! I am someone for my friends! Cos sometime i just feel like that is not my world, my world are totally different form my friends but i do care about them. Let's go back to the main topic, the one who blog something about me is my new friend - Candy aka Siau Chein! Let me just write something about her also!

First of all, i just know her for almost two or three month, somewhere around there la cos i do not remember! But i do think she is a nice girl! She is damn cute and sweet and also funny! She is real and dare to express her feeling! She will share her feeling and her thought with you and always care about poeple! She also a very hardworking person and very like to eat! Always eat behind the class and keep eating! She also like to smile and i do like her smile! I don't like when she sad, it look so ugly! So, you don't be sad ya, must be happy! He is a good girl, good sister, good student and good friend! That is what i like about her! She is just good! And i am glad that i one of her friend and she also take me as her friend! She is just one of the sweetest thing that happening to my life now!

So, Candy, don't be sad now! for us, or for me, you are the best and i will always support u d! Not need to worry about anything and just be cool like always! I just hope that you will be happy and not to be bother by the sad things! Thanks for the asking and caring! You are just simply sweet like candy! So, cheer up girl, i know you can do it! You can always ask me to go anywhere with you! If i am free, i sure will go with you!! And i do know you always blog in chinese but you wrote this post in english! Actually you do know i read chinese right? haha! Thanks lo! I do like to read chinese cos long time never read chinese d!!

If you do free, get a view of that post i talking about:
http://candyxlittlegirl.blogspot.com/2008/08/ryanthanks.html

Getting more sweet

X.O.X.O
RYAN L

No comments: