Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sparks

Starting from tomorrow till friday, I going to join the spark that organized by Digi! and i think i will be an good experience for me, so again i won't online for five days!

SPARK! Hope i can enjoy it!

Sweetest secret deep inside my heart, lately it crashed down into disappointment and sadness! I hope everything will be okay! Cos i really need this in my life!I just cannot accept what happen to me! Somehow it was like letting me down into the deep deep hole that not even light can reached! I just so hopeless and i need the one do not treat me like that! When two heart beating as one, and suddenly one of the heart like don't want to follow the rhythm anymore, it felt so hurt and hardly to breath cos the heartbeat had been disturbed and we not longer can be like last time! Please forgive me for everything i done wrong! I was like so stupid and i hope our heart will beat as one again no matter how long i needed to wait, i will be waiting for you once again!

OUT
Ryan L

No comments: