Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sick


Today. I am sick. And I notice that the last time I visited doctor was few year back.. Perhaps when I was 10 years old? I never like to walk into hospital or clinic. It make me feel bad. Actually I not really want to see doctor, my friend insists of bringing me there. So I am there. The other reason I dont like to visit doctor is I scare of injection. Yeah... I know you are laughing. Seriously, everyone seem like is a good liar and keep telling people injection is not pain. Actually it do pain a lot. And I not really this kind of pain lover. You can laugh as loud as you want, but i still strongly believe that injection is pain. Luckily my fever was not so serious. So the doctor just gave me some medicine and some advise that I listened from everyone : Drink more water and rest more. Like Duh... I knew you gonna say that. But what comfort me the most, is the caring from my friend and the one I most care. As long I listened to the snoring at the night time, I will be peaceful. It like a music for me, and I appreciated it. I know I gonna be fine

I hate being sick. Everytime before fever, I surely need to go to hell first. I think hell is cold. And each time before I get into my fever, I will freeze till I cant move or talk or walk.... I don't know why, but each time that happen, I know I gonna sick. The feeling is cant be described by words. I only can tell you it is damn freaking cold even I wear the thickest cloth and off the fans. It still cold. I not a fans of coldness. So it kinda annoying me.

Lastly, I wish I get well soon. It is a good thing to sick now because I having my finals soon. So it will be worst if i sick one week later. I surely cant focus on my exam. I dont want that to be happen. So, as the pro said, always look at the positive side of each thing, For this case, the positive side is I sick now, then wont be sick for a period anymore, at least not my exam period. So Yeah.. I am gladful.

I think my Christmas was not bad. Went dinner with Alec and finally get a chance to meet with Raymond. I think both of them is super nice. And I so glad I am sick after Christmas.

Ryan L
The Little Lion