Monday, December 27, 2010

Summary of 2010 Part 1

I think is time for a short summary for my 2010. Overall, it was a great year. I love everything happened during this year. Although do got some sad thing happen but it still a great great year for me. Let see how much can I remember, I will put some photo and briefly see what have I done for past one year. Part 1 is college and Secondary school Buddy.

College Part :



We went to Langkawi as our first sem break trip
Genting for the second sem break trip
Port Dickson as our third sem break trip
This was at Seremban
Mr. Lee birthday
This was taken when Nic and Chris birthday
My birthday
With the pretty lady

Broga Hill
We make it to the top
Jess's Birthday
MY fav photo
Sekinchan again..

Secondary School Part :

Our big October gathering
Best friend forever
Genting trip
I think first time we have trip together
IT was fun to hang out with old friends
Went for Run
This is the terry fox run with Keith

That's all for this post.. Next post will more to my personal life...stay tuned to know more..

xoxo
Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: