Monday, December 6, 2010

Long time no update already. Is because I no comp to use and busy with my exam. Luckily Is temporary over for now. Is time to get some break and get ready for my finals. I notice that I not getting better but worst. I really should focus more on my study rather than other thing. This is the most important thing in my stage of life now.I really need to set my mind clear now. Just too tired and sick of everything else. I dont want to talk about it, dont want to think about it.. not even want to see it. Just give me a break, and i will be fine

Last weekend went genting with my secondary school buddy. I kinda enjoyed it because is with my best buddy and a whole group of great friends. If it is a trip, there are surely got photo.










I love to go trip with my friends. But perhaps someday, I will go myself. I need to go on myself.

Telling myself : just let it go.. You will be fine.. I will still love you even no one going to love you. is alright dear. Is already.

xoxo
Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: