Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Mood

For this post, I would like to write about Christmas mood... sorry for not writing the movie, but I will make it to the next post. I promise. Christmas is just around the corner. I can feel it from the street, people around me. Not forget to mention that Christmas actually is one of my fav holiday season. Although I not a Christian, but I love the spirit of Christmas . It is so much fun for family or friend gather together and have a dinner and chit chatting with each other. This is what I like about it. Last Christmas I celebrated with myself by watching nightmare before Christmas . It is a Damn good movie. Watched few times but still love it a lot. For this year Christmas? I don't know yet. Not yet make any plan for it. Perhaps also just stay at home. For Christmas, I prefer a peaceful night of the eve. Don't want join any countdown or clubbing. Maybe just a dinner with some friends is simple enough for me. Let see what will I get.

Last few days, my cutie had sent me some photo from UK. I love it a lot. After asking for his permissions . I decided to share it with you guys.



The ice is so nice. I wish to see it in real and have a cold Christmas.


As u can see, the grass was crystallized ... it is so beautiful... I love it so much.....

So, that's all for this post. Shall update more next.

Xoxo
Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: