Saturday, December 18, 2010

Great Movie of 2010

Yeah... I want to write about some great movie I watched for the year 2010... It been a long year and I had a great time with my friends and myself. As you know, I am a huge movie fans. I enjoy watching movie. It feel great when siting inside cinema and watching good movie. It just a enjoyable moment.



The best movie of the year, Indeed with no doubt - Inception

It is a great movie. With great storyline, nice arranged plot, great casting. It is a brand new idea and new movie concept. Everything start with a small thought, small thought involved into idea and eventually it will change the person or even the mind. The mission is to put this small thought into the person mind. It is a excited movie, If want to rate from 1 to 10, this movie will get 9 1/2. All time fav... Would like to watch it again when got chance.



Second movie that I love so much is a chinese movie. Nowadays I very seldom to watch chinese movie at cinema because i think it is not worth to pay so much to watch in the cinema with such production, but Bruce Lee, My Brother was an exception. It was a Damn freaking good movie. I all everything about it. From the story, casting, music, and even the fashion and the colour. It is a colourful movie. I also want to dance anytime I want, cha cha all the way. The way the director direct this movie is so artisic. I love the retro and vantage style of it. It just a damn good movie.



Third one would be the 3D movie - Tron Legacy. Although many people said it not as good as expectation. But for me, it is great. The visual effect, the story is new. And it just on cinema, If you haven watch it, do find a chance to watch it, for me, this is a worth to watch movie. For you? I dont know. But just give yourself a chance for this great movie.



Fourth will be a very sensible movie. Eat, Pray, Love. This movie talk about how a lady finding herself. She lost herself in the unhappy marriage and she wish to be happy again so she decided to travel to Italy, India and Indonesia ( Bali). In Italy, she learn the language she like and eat the food with no worry about the calories and enjoyed it. In India, she found the spiritual way to peace. She learn that everything actually will be fine if you accepted it with a open heart. And she found Love at Bali. Once again, she love again. Only with love, Life is completed. This is a meaningful movie. I even bought the book to read. Kinda gaynish? Who cares?


Fifth is Step Up 3. I simply love the music, love the dance movie, love the typical love story. And the main character pursue his dream and never let go of it. It was a typical US movie but it touched my heart. And this surely will be in my list of top 5. I simply Love this movie.

Worst movie of the year ? Actually got a lot but I would choose child's Eyes and Skyline. This both movie are damn freaking stupid. Others? I not really remember it so it might not bad as this two.

So, that's all for this post. This is just my personal view. So no need to take it so serious about it..

xoxo
Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: