Saturday, December 11, 2010

Jess's Birthday

This week nothing much happen. Just celebrated Jess's birthday. This time almost whole class went to the lunch session. Not bad. Because mostly sure won't be that much of people attend. So this post is mostly just photo. Nothing much to update about. But next post i would like to talk about the best movie that i watched this year. I already started to think the list.



Me, Chris and Yannie...
Nic and me and the MONEY.. How i wish all is mine..... :p
A group photo with the birthday girl - Jess
Another group pic with her....
My fav photo of the day... Do i look good?

So, Christmas is coming soooooon. I am so excited about it. Although no plan yet, but guess what, Christmas is my fav holiday and i just so cant wait for it already..

Great christmas song : Glee- Last Christmas

xoxo
Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: