Sunday, December 19, 2010

Love Me, Love Me

When Christmas are getting closer. just feel like wanted to be loved by someone.. So please just love me for one day... Even Just for one day please. Actually this post is totally no related to the title above. Just feel like want to put a different title and catch your attention. So you can love me more and more. So vain right? I know I am. But I do know I got a group of friends that love me, that's enough for me.

So I spended my weekend at Kuala Selangor with my lovely classmate. This was the second times I was there. And get the chance to visit Sekinchan again. I love the paddy field. It's so big and breathtaking when you see it. It just like you look into a place that are so green and lovely peaceful. Snapped some photo again. Sorry for the weak photo shoot technique. Will try to improve on it.

Here are the photo taken that day :






Some of the scenery shoot I take
At the Bukit Melawati
Try to be creative
Sekinchan with the nice paddy field
Four guys with big dream in the future
And surely is a good looking one
Paddy Field and me

Photo of the day :

I super love this one, this is the shoot we try to jump but do not manage to jump, but everyone expression is so funny...

Shall keep some photo for my next few posts. So, Thanks for reading and don't forget to love me..

xoxo
Ryan L
The Litte Lion

1 comment:

HanLun said...

ryan.. sure ur wish will be granted :)