Wednesday, November 24, 2010

On The Top


I cannot post it at my Facebook, so I write it here. Actually I am damn freaking happy to get the highest mark for the test in my class. If i wrote that at my fb, surely they will said I am showing off. but i do feel very happy. Long time do not get the highest mark already. It do feel good to be on the top. Actually for that test, actually is all about common sense, I not even study for it. When the day of test, I only read the note like 1 hours. Plus before the test, there are some tips for it but i not even bother to read the tips because I do not believe in tips and luckily i do not read it because none of it out. For others who only study the tips, it will be a hard time. So I always said you can follow the tips but also read other part, because no one know the tips is true or not. No need to put yourself on risk.

Everyone is living with different philosophy. We are holding different believe and thinking to live through our life. No need to judge other because they having different thinking with you, your not necessary right and them are not necessary wrong. There are no right or wrong for it. Just do whatever you want to do, as long it do not harm others and it is legal, then just do it. No need to worry so much, Life is short, if you keep think this and that, in the end, you will be ended your life with regret. If people want to talk bad about you, perhaps you just need to let them talk, because the reason they talk about you is because they are not good as you or they are jealous. As a wise man, there are no need to reply this kind of thing, because it will only waste your time and energy. That is my philosophy of life, what's yours?

Remember that, we only lived once. No matter do there got next life or not, do enjoy the life now. Don't do the thing you will be regretted after, Do do the thing you wanted to do. Love the people you love, as least you let him/her know you loved him/her.

xoxo
Ryan L
The Little Lion