Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Teenage Dream

Teenage Dream is keep repeating in my Ipod... The song that I keep listening for the whole week. Especially Glee version by Darren Criss. That one is Damn damn cool. Yeah, Teenage Dream. I wish I had one. But let's think back, actually there are no regret in my life, at least for this 20 years. Perhaps some mistake, but no regret. Because everytime i do something or say anything I will make sure that I won't feel regret after that. Am I still a teenage, I wish I am, and I wish there are someone to hold my hand when I need it. I wish I am the same person as few years back, that boy that put so much expectation in love. But get nothing in the end. I know I am still very young, Indeed too young for love. But I do not give up all this time. But now.... I am tired. Perhaps I should stop. Stop everything in my mind.

Back to Teenage Dream. ( see, i am so random). I love the song. Don't know why. The first time I listen to it, already addicted to it. Maybe the lyrics is good. and it touched my heart. A teenage dream should be full of colour, and excited matter, dream about the future, the career, the car, the partner and everything. Teenage always is the most beautiful dream, but who will make the teenage dream, most of us can't do it. Because it is too fantasy. But mine is simple. A house, A car, A career and A partner. That's all in my life. No regret.

Today nothing much to write. Don't want to spread out the emo to my readers. Although not sure got people read or not, but thanks for reading, if you are reading it now. I love you guys.

Today I love myself more abit... Going to put my own picture. This one was snap in my room without the light on. I love it. Stay in the dark and think nothing.


Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: