Monday, November 1, 2010

The Perfect Life


Yesterday watched a great movie - Life as we know. Yeah, life as we know is always regulate in fixed cycle. We always hope it go as what we hoped it to be. But life is a surprise, it will give us unexpected event, for example, in the movie, they never expect their best friends will passed away and left the baby and the house to them. But the only choice they have is just accept it and live with it. Sometime, when we think from the other side, it actually not so bad when we facing unlucky thing or event, at least it teach us something, something that only we get to learn during this kind of thing happen. This is a great movie, highly recommended to watch it.



Life as we know, there is no perfect life. There is always something. Something missing from our life. But my perfect life is very simple. I just wanted a few thing in my life. And I think it is not hard to achieve it. First thing in my life, I want a stable career. I just hope I will get a high pay career to allow me to buy anything I want, to spend the money without worrying and there is always some extra money to donate it out. A career that I no need to worry about resign or get fired. I dont mind to work till very late or need to wake up early, cause my passion in my life is earning money. As now I am study hard for it, and making sure this will come true.



Second, I wish to buy a house. A big house. And it must be designed as I wanted. Actually I already got the plan for my house design. Even how the room looks like. I want a big closet like in the Sex and The City, The room is full with all my cloths and shoes and other collection. It is one of my dream to get such closet. and it got the yard I want, and the interior design must be modern one I dont mind spending money on it, so that's why I want to have a stable carrer first.


Third, A car. It is a norm for every guy having a car. I not really into those fancy sport car. I just want a car that are usable and look great. For now, not really having any car I want, but i guess i will get my car as time goes by. :)



Fourth, I want a dog. I am a dog person. And i heart big size dog. Since I am kinda small in size, i mean my height, so a big dog will make me feel more secure and safe. Sometime, when i lonely, i can hug him and he will lick my face. At least there is something to give me a hug when I need it. And the name of the doggie will be Derek. A name that I loved so much that if I not called Ryan, then I will be Derek. But I want to save Derek for my future doggie. My great companion.


Last but not least, we all need this. A partner. No matter how rich you are, how big the house and car u own, there is pointless wihout someone to share it with you. We are human, and we need someone. At least, i will need a hand or a shoulder when I am down. And I working hard to find for the right one... Wish me the best.

Ryan L
The Little Lion

1 comment:

動 Orson said...

the last point, is the most important thing....lol