Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday

It is Friday again.. Is time to get back to my normal blog post - My life. But I think my life is kinda boring. Because just repeating the same routine everyday and every week. Today is Friday, so i got morning class. I went to college, and apologize to Mr. Chris. Because Mr.Chin and me make him so angry. I hope he not angry anymore la.... We already say sorry for many times. Even post Sorry on his FB wall let everyone know we are sorry. Then I am damn angry with someone also. I dont want to mention anything about that person here. Waste of my time and energy only. No need to do anything for him already. Bye Bye

Then, today is the day i can collect my pay cheque. Hurray... I been waited for this cheque for 4 months I guess.. When is the last PC fairs ya? I think from that time till now.. I was so poor and pity. But now is better with the pay cheque. So when I finished my class, thanks to my classmate buddy - Nic fetch us to Titiwangsa. Saved up lot of time. Then I took monorail to Raja Chulan to Wisma Genting. But when I reached there, I realized that it was lunch break. So, I think if i went up also need to wait, and i decided to walk around at Pavilion. It is nearby the Wisma Genting where I need to collect my Cheque.

When I walked to Pavilion, i notice that I got nothing to do at there, and I not yet take my lunch also. After stand in front of the Redbox stealing their Wireless axcess, I decided to go walk walk. And I passed Uniqlo.. The most hit topic of everyone lately. It seem like everyone is holding a piece of something from there. So I went in and take a look. It still kinda lot of crowd.. but no need to Q till no way... I walk in and look here and there. There is no nice looking person... Opps. I means nice cloth for me, but i saw some jeans that are not bad and it got my size - 28!! Yeah yeah.. I think is time to reward myself with someone after hard work for long time, so I get the jeans and tried on, but although it was a bit too long, but it fit on me... Do you know it is so hard to find a jeans for me? So i decided to just buy it. With no doubt. I took out my wallet and go to the cashier... Then, It is belong to me now... I am The HAPPY Boy now.



After that, I walked to McDonald. I already forget when is the last time I had McD. So I walk in and order my fav. And of cos, Fb with my lovely phone. Although it is just Nokia, but it already be with me 1 years. And i love it. But i still hope to get Iphone... I am sooo bad.. After the lunchie, I walk back to Wisma Genting from the McD Bukit Bintang. It not really far. So just took me around 10 min to reach there. Get into the building, checked the floor number and collected my cheque. Then bank in to my account and all done... After that, I walked back to Pavilion and window shoped for awhile. And I walked from pavilion to times square for monorail to KL Central. And I am so lucky to have the bus arrived just in time. I am the Lucky and Happy boy today..

And yah... That's all for today, and I am home sweet home at my PJ home... Tomorrow going to be a new day.. And i shall update again soon.. maybe tomorrow.. haha

Ryan L
The Little Lion

1 comment:

Jason Ryan said...

I actually expect more from UNIQLO..haha!