Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Classmate


My classmate, yeah, is about my classmate again. The longer time I study with them, I notice that everyone is so great except got one la.. I don't think got other group in my course got that close as us. We having our trip for every semester break or during the semester period. It like our must do activity. And we all are having so much together. When we having break before the next class, we will go different place to lunch, I think we went to most of the place around our college, sometime will even go Cheras or even Klang. It is our class. At least the guy gang. There are only 7 guys in our class and we are like oligopoly. Everyone are mutual Independence, is like one getting A, everyone will work more hard, but if someone want to fail, no one will going to follow his step. and not forget to mention that our group is always the best group of DBU. It proven by our low fail rate and high passing and A rate. But sometime are kinda stress to be in this kind of group, because you need to keep work hard to keep the distance close. If not, you will be lifted far behind.

Today had a great day with my classmate. Although just 5 of us. But there are so many topics to talk about. We can talk from Facebook share. Lately lof of those funny video shared in Facebook. Then we talk about TVB drama. The latest and old one. Then we moved to Indian movie. We discussed how come they can suddenly sing and dance when having conversation. And every movie surely got that scene one. So, if u want to act at bollywood, you must know how to sing and dance, or not you cant survive. And how Dato Lee performance of the latest competition. Always lose to Lin Dan. We even take chance to tease about each other. Someone of us is stay on tree house, and his hometown got lot of chicken and duck. hahaha.. I gonna miss this life so much.

I love my classmate, and they are the best. And i hope everyone of us will be successful in our life. The dream come true.

xoxo
Ryan L
The Little Lion


No comments: