Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Can I ?


I tried my best, can I give up now? Can I not to hold on my tear? Can I walk away just like that? The answer mostly is a NO. We are held on different kind of responsibility. As a student, to get a good result. As a son, must be good for your parents. As a friend, I do not wish to pretend but sometime a mask is necessary.

If life is a circle, eventually we all will come back to the same point. So, there is no need to feel sad about losing something or someone, because in the end, we all lost it. Because no one ever owned it before. It's like holding the string of a kite, sometime you just need to let it go, for the kite to fly higher. There is no use to keep holding on it, you only will get nothing in the end, let go sometime is a wise choice.

Life is too serious to be taken seriously. I just want to laugh when i want to laugh, Cry when i need to cry, jump when I am excited. No need to be the one that hide behind the wall and can't do anything.

I love the room without any light, just me and me. I can see clearly, think wisely, talk better. I enjoyed to talk to myself. Because the only one to know best about you is you. This will be another random post. Just feel like writing something after listen to a sad song. And I love to sit alone to watch sunset. I just into it so much...

I walk and walk, I fell down and I stand up and walk again

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: