Monday, November 15, 2010

Eat, Pray. Love

Since I missed this great movie - Eat, Pray, Love by Julia Roberts. I had decided to get myself a copy of the book before I watch the movie.

So, yeah.. the book I read now is Eat, Pray, Love. And guess what, Katy Perry is behind me. If you look closer, the lady who stand behind me wear like Katy Perry and i keep asking Lucas should I take photo with. But this photo included her in already. So happy. The heels are so high.

And one more thing is, my cutie also get the same book on the same day with me. I am so happy. We both going to read the same book together. I miss you a lot. Hope you take good care at UK. I think now is very cold. Do wear more cloth. We hang out when you back. :)

I already started to read some chapter of the book. And I notice that this is a good book. I love the way of the author describe the god. She have the same idea with me, We believe in God, but not any specific God.
" Do you believe in God"
"I believe in a Magnificent God"
This line touched my heart. And because of this line, I'm surely going to finish up the book. And I shall expect more from the book.

Actually I not really like to eat, And i do not pray. I not even know what is Love. Hope by reading this book will help me explore myself better.

xoxo
Ryan L
The Little Lion


No comments: