Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunway

I went to Sunway today. And had a long lunch with Lucas. I think we start our lunch around 1.45pm and we ended at 5pm. And it was raining outside. We got too many topic to talk about. From Glee, to movie to Korean drama and movie, and other stuff. Is good to have such friend that have this much of topic to talk about and have the same interest as you. It make you feel like there is someone who understand you. I glad I know Lucas. and enjoyed the lunchie together. It was the longest lunch I ever had.

Taken some photo at Sunway Pyramid:

Thanks to Andrew for the idea. I personally love this photo so much....
GLee... I too love glee too much. I even dream about glee. omg...
This is Lucas. My friend. :)

p/s: This is for Elroy. I know you might reading my post. So i just want to wish you Happy birthday again. Forever young ya... :)

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: