Saturday, October 30, 2010

Illusion


Sometime, I hope there will be someone walk with me under the rain, Sometime I wish there is someone walk with me on the silent street, someone i want someone to hold my hand suddenly, without any reason. But I guess all of this will be a dream, perhaps illusion.

There is something about love. Something special about it. That's the reason why everyone hope to be loved... But do you know that love actually can be an illusion. As I writing this post, i am listening to my fav song -Footprints in the sand by Leona Lewis. This song is about friendship. Ya.. The only love lasting is the love of friendship. Is kinda hard for me to think about other kind of love for this stage. Perhaps I am getting tired. Tired to try out, I should give myself a break, to figure out love is real or illusion.

There is always few stage of a relationship. First there was you and me, then the you and me become us.. If it do not work out, there is no more us, even worst case, no more you and me. We will be completely stranger. I dont like it, why we can't be friend? Why must become stranger? I already tired. Ya.. I am.

We always have the illusion love can last forever, actually forever is a term, a term or word that make you feel better only. When we start up a relationship, we will started to think very far. How far can the relationship go, things that we can do together, what do it feel if we staying together and etc, but who even think what will make this relationship break. I do, i will think if we break, what will be the reason. Perhaps I am the one who thinking too much

Actually I also dont know what do I want to write in this post.. All I know is I am tired... Tired of everything. I guess let's just focus on my study better. I wish I can tell you I hate you, Hate you for being so important to me, hate myself for not dare to let you know all I want is not just being a friend for you.. but is ok.. I guess i shall keep it to myself

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: