Thursday, October 7, 2010

Someone, Something


You got to believe in something, Something more than you can touch, taste or see. Life is too hard to go through it alone, without something to hold on to... Glee, 2010


I heart this line from Glee.. I always big fans of Glee.. The season 1 was fabulous and season 2 is even better. The song their sang always touched my heart. Although the storyline is not very special but the way they speak out though song is great. I always love this kind of movie or drama, such as Chicago, Dreamgirls, or chinese movie - Perhaps . Love.

I think i will go to hell after I die, but I guess it too early to know that. So now i will enjoy my life. But ya, we do need to believe in something or someone. Some people choose to believe Him, Some people choose to believe money ( my friend), and me choose to believe myself. Perhaps when the time I can't think well, or I am not sure about myself, I will go for my friend. I think my friend is lot more better than God. No offence for this statement, I just state out what do I think. My friends always is a great friends. Especially those who reading this post now, just want to say thank you and I love you guys. When the time I get into bottom of my life, you guys pull me up and cheer me up again. I do think friend is lot more important to me rather than any religion. I do respect all the religion and I believe there is the reason people choose religion and I respect that. Because life is too hard to go through alone, Religion make them feel better. And my friends makes me feel better. Thank you.

I miss my friend sometime. When I am alone, I feel like pick up the phone and calling someone, but something stopped me. Perhaps is my ego. I don't like my friend to see me sad. Share only good but keep the bad to myself is always me. I just do not hope to get sympathy from any people. I hate that kind of eyes sign. But a warm or surprise call from friend always makes me smile. And thanks My cutie for calling me from UK. I heart u so much. And I miss you.

If there is something important to me, I think will be movie and music. For most of my friends, they know I love movie ALOT. I just love to watch movie. No reason, simply love it. And music is the best cure for sadness. Listen to that kind of sad song, make the emotion even low, and eventually lead to more emo.

Goodbye Sadness, Hello Sunshine.

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: