Monday, October 4, 2010

Alone


I am alone
All alone by myself...
I came to this world alone
And i left this world alone...

I believe that nothing is eternal
Eternal just a word that comfort people..
To make people believe that you can have something forever
but they were wrong..
There is no such thing

I used to be alone
I alone to class,
Back to room alone,
Breakfast alone, Dinner alone,
Dream alone, Talk alone...

I dont mind to die, but before i die,
i wish to walk half of the earth
I wish to talk to someone that are really know me
I wish to try bungy jump
I wish to see my family in good condition
When i die, I do not wish to see people cry
I hope they are smiling
because I used to be a part of their memory
A part of their life

Lonely is my best friend
and Ignorance is my new best friend
Ignorance is Bliss.
And I am too tired to know about everything

Dead is not scary, What makes people scare is how to die..
Because we can't forecast the future, we tend to avoid talking about it,
but we all know, it will come soon or later.. Everyone is the same
No exception even you are the richest man in the world or strongest man in the world
Die will come to you

Pray will help
but I choose to not bonded with anything
Eat while you can,
When u too old to eat, u will miss that feeling,
Love when you found the right one
Dont scare to take the first step

I think i gonna watch Eat, Pray, Love soon
Julia Roberts my FAV... I damn into her...
watch alone perhaps
hmm..who knows?

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: