Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year 2011... !! Hurray....

A whole new year for a better me and life. I Wish all my friend will have a great year ahead. You know I love you guys. Had a great countdown for the new year at One Utama. But din took much photo, but I do got food indulgence for you guys... Let's See what I had for the Last Dinner of 2010 and First Lunch of 2011.

My last dinner was at Sushi Zanmai, One Utama. I had a great night at there. Although not like other people head to club and jump around, but simple celebration is what I wanted as like this year resolution. Simple life for simple people.


yummy... That is just a part of the dinner. So, This is my Last Dinner of 2010.
This is my First Lunch of 2011. Ikea. Love the french Fries. Not really a big fans of the meatball cause I seldom eat meet.
Snowflake for my dessert... Yum yum....

So, here come the most important part - Resolution of 2011
Last year resolution, Out of 10, I achieved 8 thing I wanted to do the most... So Happy. So, let's hope this year will be better.

1. First and the most important, I want to graduate with good CGPA for my Diploma. This is important, I need put my focus into it.

2. Secondly, I hope I will be healthy. No need to be too good, but no too sick. Sometime, sick can make me think better. but please not too sick ya.

3. This one is suppose to finish in 2010, but nevermind. I bring forward to this year. To get my driving licences. I want to drive so much. Sometime is bit tired la.... to take public transport.

4. Next, I want to build a better body. This is different from the second one. I want six packs and strong arms. To wear my first singlet. Hehehe.. *evil smile.

5. I wish will get to travel to more places. No need to be other country. Perhaps just in Msia. Since I not yet been to lot of place yet. So, I hope to travel more to see further world.

6. I hope my 21 birthday bash will be a great great one. OMG... I love my birthday. Last two year was great . And I hope this year will be super great.

7. My luckily 7, I want to hope my beloved family and friends to be in good condition and always be nice to me.... I love you guys, kay?

8. I want to be bit greedy for no.8. I want Fred Perry, a bow tie, a new shoes, a new lappy, a new pants, and a new hope

9. I want to start collecting my idol album, My Tanya Chua and Chris Daughtry... Love the so much...

10. I just wish all this wish will come true.... Get to know more friends. Update my blog more, more handsome and good looking. Get richer and richer. Get loved by every of my friends. OMG, i am just too greedy.

That's all for now.. Thanks for reading.

xoxo
Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: