Monday, January 31, 2011

An Update

Hey ya, I'm back. Sorry for the late update. Before this was busy with my exam, then just get my new lappy, but now kinda free to update my lovely bloggie. I should update it short and simple. First is the hang out part. Last few days went to few place. First is celebrated Alex birthday. We went to Sunway's Redbox and had some dessert together.
So. here is some picture
This is the handsome Alex
And he is holding the cupcake
Get to snap a photo with him...

More photo do view my facebook.

Next is went to KL tower with Alvin. First time been there, but did not manage to go up cos too expensive. Perhaps next time ? After that we walked to Pavilion for Snowflake and Carlos Jr. First time trying Carlos Jr, I think is not bad. Taste good and better than other burger. Should get to try it if u never try before. Price is slightly higher but it is worth for it.

Thanks Alvin for editing for the photo. Credit goes to Alvin.

KL Tower
Silly me
Pavilion CNY Decoration
Snowflake and busy with my phone
Carlos Jr. Taste good.. Yeah

That's all for today. Shall update more next time . see you guys next time... I will try to update more since is my holiday now... SEE ya

xoxo
Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: