Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Procrastination

Yes.. I am Procrastinate... Damn la. I want to be focus on my study. Too many temptation. Less of determination. Too many reasons and excuses, too less of focus. Perhaps I should start thinking what will happen if I failed this paper. I need to resit again, Not only the money problem, but also the face problem. How can someone fail such easy paper!! Yeah... So I decided tomorrow morning will go to library. At home I just hardly can focus on my note. DECIDED. Library tomorrow.

Since this post nothing much to talk about, let me just share two photo with you guys.

Personally, I love this picture. This was taken using my phone apps. I love the retro feel. For me, this kind of lamp post is memorable. Although I do not live at that era, but I love the feel. The Shanghai feel. And This is only one of the picture. I shall share the other one next time...

Of cos, This is the handsome lion...( just kidding, Dont throw eggs on me). I love this pic... Although this not the latest one, but the lighting and the feeling is good. and most important, I look good... :) I am so vain.. someone please slap me

So that's all for today. Shall back to study.. thanks for reading. Although dont know anyone is reading or not...

xoxo
Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: