Thursday, January 13, 2011

New for Everything

So, 2011 is a brand new year. I had decided to change everything including the look of my lovely bloggie.Special Thanks to Alvin for the idea. I have the new name for my blog - Accretion Of A Little Lion Journey. And a new header picture for it. Everything is NEW!! Thanks to Alvin again for helped me to edit the picture. 100 times thanks to him. I super love it. So gonna use it for at least one year.

So, this is the original picture. The above one is after edited. Amazing huh? haha

And today is a good good day. Finally I get my Starbucks planner. Yeah.... Wish came true. Thanks to my friends that helped me to collect my stamps. Thanks a lot. Love my planner so much. Gonna try to utilize it. Write lot of rubbish in it, Opps, I mean information. Make down important days and practice my English writing. I know my grammar is suck. I do know, and I tried to improve. But seem like not working. Anyone can teach me grammer?

This is my lovely planner. Love it love it...

Today also went dinner with my sweetie friend - Eric. Happy Birthday in advance ya!! Long time never see him, and more thin already. Had a great dinner at Pasta Zanmai. Great foods and great conversation. Overall is a great one. Enjoyed the day.
Here are some picture :


We was dinner at Pasta Zanmai located at Mid Valley
This is the main course I order
The Pizza we order. Not bad. Worth to taste it
And the dessert. Love the ice cream but i am super full after eating that.

That's all for today. Hopefully you guys like my new look of the blog. And thanks for reading. All the best. Back to study. See ya

xoxo
Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: