Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Exam Fever Again

If you are my royal reader, you will always see this title - exam fever. Yeah. This is one of it. Till today, 2 subjects was down, done badly and can't believe that I will so helpless during the exam. Actually now I am kinda emo and sad about the exam, but I need to control myself not to have that kind of feeling now because 3 more subjects to go and I need to do well for that. So, I gonna study more hard for the rest of the subjects and try to score the best. If I do not do well for it, I really will be screwed. Will be Damn sad after the exam but for now, all I need is focus,focus,focus....

Last few days was all about study. As usual, study group with my classmates at McDonald's. But this time bit different. I went to Starbucks to study. Actually I want to collect stamps for my planner. Just few more to go, I just can't quit in the middle of the way. So last 3 to go, hopefully I will get the planner I wanted so much. Trying to focus on my study but temptation are all over me, need to be strong in mind by telling myself study is much more important and A is the final target. Already did badly for that 2 subject. This time need to be better.

Last 3 to go.. Yeah...
Trying to focus on my study...
I guess I look terrible in this photo. But that is how I look like when I am studying... Ugly right? I know. :p

Wish me luck ba for the rest of the exam. I think I do need the luck now.

P/s : I had put a song playlist here, hopefully you guys will like my selection of song. But you can request to me any song you want to listen. I will take it into considerations.

xoxo
Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: