Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Exam is Stress


As my title already tell u the whole story. Exam is equal to stress and pressure. I Can't Focus la....
For this semester, I got lot of thing to catch up. First up is the stupid account paper that i rarely attend the lecture because the lecture is 8 am. WTF... 8am is like killing me, I most of the time can't wake up or wake up late for that lecture. So ended up, I no idea what to study. Pray pray that it will be a easy paper. Other subject I guess will be fine because memorising always not an issue for me, but i just lost some confident for it. Not really as passion as last time. I am a last min person. I always study last min but I still will get a not bad result. The reason is I need to memorise the day before the exam, if i do it early, i will forget about everything.

The exam will go on for around 2 weeks. It mean that I might not able to update my lovely bloggie. But is okay, I try my best to steal some time ( actually want to skip the study,such a lazy bum) to update it. I wish I will do well this time, so I must study hard for it.

Here come the random part : Actually I not really like to listen to that call, but no choice and I have to. I know I am still the winner. I know I am also the loser for letting that person to get you. But guess what, you are still here and I never lose anything yet. Although I know I have to let go someday, but at least you are mine before, and even now. So who cares what other thinks. I just want you to know about me. Even in the future, that person get you, I'm sure you will think of me. So yeah... nothing to sad about. I love you. and i always will.

xoxo
Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: