Monday, March 17, 2008

Thanks To All

I want to thanks all of the people that help me alot for my SPM! I really appreciate it~ I will go on to the list later! Let turn back to the day when i get my result! that day we whole gang going to sunway pyramid together! Pat lin, wai kee, poh yi, gin nin, Shu ling, Kar tzun, woon wah and other like wai seong, chia yan,see wei, sook wei, kiat yee,woon siang, lik jet going to lagoo!!

We all take bus to sunway! On the way, like always~~ crapping is the only things we will do! talk about many things like how was NS, our future and bla...bla......bla....... then we reached to there!
They all say want to go red box so we all just agree and just go lo! i first time going to red box leh! haha..... Then we all juz simply choose song to sing! We sceam very loud and sing it loudly to express our feeling due to the bad result?? for me la!!

then we going walk around and then steamboat time. We go to the YUAN steambaot shop!! Then just eat and talk and talk and eat lo! Then go home lo!! By the way, i am so happy cos we all gather together for the last time!~ i wont think got any chance to do it agian!! Cos we all taking different school/college, different course! Going miss them so much! Love they all~~

I want to thanks few people for NO C in my result! First and all, myself for working so hard to make it!! Thanks chee leong lo!! Damn zhi lian de guy!! Ya, i am!! we must love ourself first before we love other ma!!

then, is parents and teachers!! After that is friends!
I want to thanks to:
Pat Lin : For being my best friend and give alot of help in my math even i still din get an A in math! i damn sad about it! Wish you the best in KDU!!

Ryan Lem: Wah, i thanks you for second person leh!!! Cos i think my English can get an A and GCE-O level get a B is all because you help me alot!! His english is one of the best among the friends i know~ If dun hav you, my bi might get B and GCE-O level get a C or D!! thanks bro!!

Cheryl: she always the best supporter for me!! i just hope it will always be like that~

Gim Aun : Although now i am very angry with him cos dont wan to go on his study even get 5A1 and 5 B3. He is the smart person! I cant change his mind! What a friend can do, me and pat lin already did~! hope he will think about his own future!! Study is always the best future! Education is nomber 1 in my list!!

And other like lye heng, wai kee, poh yi and all la! cant list it out all!! sorry!!

All the best to you guyus even we all no will be at the same school again!!

End

RYAN

No comments: