Saturday, March 22, 2008

Final Decision

Yes, i had make up my mind!! The final decision will be..... Form 6! I just hope it a right one for me!! Now is choosing what to study! Science or art? I think i will go on to my science since i don't have any foundation on accounting or economic! They say it will start all over again but i am thinking why should i wasting my time to start a new things when i got all the foundation of science subject! ok! it going to be science!

After that, i am thinking which two science i should choose! Bio-chem or Physics-chem? I am thinking taking three of them! I asked my Senior- Theng Hon and my best friend-pat lin, they say taking two i like the most! But i not even know i like which two more! For sure, i don't like math at all! Hope i can drop the math T~ haha! I really so sick to deal with math again! I really don't la!~

If i taking three science, the school offer the packages is just Abdul Samad and CHS! But i like to to Taman Sea(Sea Park)!! Cos i have friends study there! But Poi Man want to study at samad! I don't know yet la! Please tell me what to do!!

Yesterday i went back to school to meet some friends and just see them lo! Then, i went TARC with Yee Keong! He told me next week got a marathon at Dataran Merdeka! I want to join!! But 10km? I don't i can or not! But i like to try it out! we will never know the result unless we try it! I like to anything that new for me! I wanted so much to join this kind of activity! but just no friend to do it!b Now i got Yee keong and wendy!! She say try to find out how to register and let me know! If this time cannot, then next time lo~ Still got many marathon this year and also Big Walk! Yeah! I really like this kind of out-going activity! If any of you go to climb mountain or kayak,please let me know!

P/s: Congratulation to Ryan cos he get 100% in his English! Haha! It was damn cool! All the best la! Yes ryan, i really damn touched!!
P/s 2: Theng hon ya, i try to find some time to talk to you la! My super duper good senior! Talk about From 6 but hoe i will never disturb u la!~!

Future

I am just hopeless?
Or i not even to try to get out from this?
Is i just too frustrate?
Or it just i am lazy to stand up again?
It all about them?
Or i forgot to look at myself?

Future like marathon
We need to try to run it,
When you fall down,
You must stand up back,
It just all about you,
No need to care other getting where!!

No matter how hard, how tired you are,
you must finish the race!
don't give up on the middle of the race!!
Life is can't be given up!
Just do all the best that you can,
even lose also will be happy!

Future,
is on your hand!
Is all about how you deal with it!
(Short Poem, not really good, but i will try to edit next time)
End

RYAN

No comments: