Thursday, March 20, 2008

Your choice

Today going to cut my hair! I want to cut it short short! haha!!
Tomorrow i off! so, i think i going out too!! With Kee Sin- a girl that i just talk and know her by phone talking and blur image from cctv! haha! She is leisure mall outlet staff! I hear they said she is very pretty d! haha!

And i going to resign end of this month! I can't stand here anymore!! After that, is just FREEDOM!!!! YEAH!! I going to enjoy the month cos since December i been working until now!! Once i just finish SPM, i started to work! Now i am very tired!! And i hope can meet back more friends! And meet some new friends!!

To Gim Aun:
I do not hate people! How many time u want to me repeat! Hating people is waste my time, my energy only! I just angry with your decision! My anger will not be easily off this time!! But that is your choice, your future, what i can do is just nothing!! Hope you think it la! Friend still friend! Just different perspective only!!

Still, TARC or Form 6?? I really don't know how to choose!! HAiz....

End

RYAN

No comments: