Monday, March 17, 2008

TARC? My New School Life??

Tunku Abdul Rahman College ( TARC) is my new school? maybe i am going there taking business administration or international business Diploma!

Pat Lin going KDU
Yee May going Taylor
Yee Wei -KDU
Poi man- form 6

Other most is TARC! I don't to meet back they all! I think people in new environment need new friends! they all not agree with me and say i cruel!! say i no yee qi~~ i do think that way! What can change my thinking? no one! I just cant mix up the new with the old! for me, new is new, it should not have old things inside it! not even friends!! That is me! Surprise i say that? that is because you don't know me enough!! Try to know me more by question and observe!

i like new friends and old friends! But when i get to know a new friend, i cant have a old friend besides me! it feel like sharing my girl friend! but if after i know him/her, then i say i want to introduce to you, that is different! I am who i am~Do you think i am a bad person?

End

RYAN

No comments: