Saturday, March 15, 2008

Should I Sad or Happy?

Haha!! My SPM result finally out! After waiting for Four long month, i just too tired to feel excited about that day! Morning i wake up and i do everything very slow! I just slowly take my bath and wear my outfits and walk slowly to the bus stop around the SHELL petrol station! sit at the bus and look out to the blue sky! Suddenly i felt that nothing! I said to myself, no matter later what result i get, i also will accept it because i really did my best in this exam! Really! Depend on you to believe it or not!

When i get to the school, the result no yet out! So i just have some conversation with Pat lin- my best friend! He had a really short hair and look slim edi! haha! After wait for 10 minute, result finally out! I not the first one to take cos i scare! i just wait and Pn. Clarice sat just take it! Nothing to be afraid about! And i just take it!

Waliao A, I cant see A~~ Where is my A?? Why are you guys so little! Is a countable number in one hand! Oh My god! On the other hand, i am so glad i don't have C in that siljil! hahahah!! Many people got C and i don't have! Not even D or E or F or G!! haha!! that one i am very happy! But I don't have A1! damn it! My As all is A2! Damn it! And other is B3 and B4!! Waliao, am i so terrible leh? Ya, i can hear some one saying you are so useless, better go to die la!! OKOK, i going now~!!!!

My Results:
BM - 3B
BI - 2A
GCE-O (BI)- 4B
Pendidikan Moral - 4B
Sejarah - 2A
Math - 3B
Add Math - 4B
EST - 3B
Biology- 2A
Chemistry - 3B
Physics - 4B
Chinese - 3B
Kesusasteraan Cina - 2A

That all! What do you think? i should i feel happy or sad? I think i should have both emotional!

Next post - how do i celebrate that day and the people i want to thanks to get this result!

End

RYAN

1 comment:

小丑之~~~雯 said...

erm..u get tis result is ok oledi lar..dun feel sad ok...like u said..u try ur best oledi...
gambateane o...