Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pat Lin Coming back!

Arrrrr.......... my leg damn pain!! Is because of yesterday ice skating!! I alredy long time din go to ice skate so i forgot wat size of skate shoes i wear, so i just let him give me,and he give me size39! waliao,it was damn small,first i think it was okay, but my leg started getting pain and the skin of the leg have been pulled off a bit! now it pain like hell! When it touch water,it just like putting salt on the scar!!u will keep on jumping! haha i become kangaroo edi!! later on, i changed the shoes into size 40! that is my size!! and i want to say sorry to cheryl, because she got a plaster and she given to me but later on her leg also same like me but no more plaster!! sorry cheryl!! i sure will pay back ur kindness!!

Yea, today is the day Pat Lin come back from NS!! But i had to working!! We will see each other tommorow for the first time after three month!! excited?? i duno lo!! but i still happy for his return!!

Just now i was so stupid, i missed the bus by seeing it pass by in front of me!! then i have to walk to work!! with my leg pain and the sun damn hot, i felt like i walked a thousand miles(if i can fall.... into the sky, do you time will pass me by, cos u know i walk a thousand mile, if i could just see you, if i could just hold you........... tonight!! )haha!! A thousand mile by Vanessa Carlton!(the name spelled right??)

Tommorow is the big day!! SPM result!! I think i will faint out before i reach to school due to too nervous!!haha!!

End!
Ryan

No comments: