Tuesday, March 18, 2008

From 6 or TARC

Haiz...my mum suddenly change her mind, now she want me to study form 6!! She said form 6 is free and no need to use too much money if compair to TARC! I just don't know la! Let her decide la~

Form 6 is okay, but when i think about i need to go back to secondary school, wear school uniform, follow stupid school rules, face with math once again! I am just so sick of it!! I really hope i no need to go back to that time although i love that time alot, but it already pass!!

But if her insist want me to study form 6, i don't mind! Cos it is just a way to study also! Sometime we just need to let our parents win! right ryan? Even i like to win this time, but is her money, she paying all my fees, what to do? I just need to follow lo! We cant win all the time!!

Thinking.............

Form 6 or TARC?? Anyone can tell me?? No matter what school, i just need to go on with my study!! Form 6 is study! College also is study! just for my future only!! Right? Anyone of it i will do my best!! I need to study back!!!! Not like someone!!

yesterday i used RM 100 to buy two shirts! One is vest and other is colar shirt! Do you think it too expensive?? but i love the combination so much!! Maybe i going to wear it for my date with ryan and joanne!! haha!!! Now just need one more pants! any suggestion? dont be too expensive d!!

End

RYAN

2 comments:

小丑之~~~雯 said...

erm..if i didnt forget..kj didnt got form 6 class rite??if got no problem lor..if didnt got,u nid 2 find another skul wor..many ppl say form 6 is wasting time onli...
anyway,just follow wat ur thinking lar...gambatea...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.